Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Recent Reactions to the Growing Belly

When are the twins due?

Oh my #@&*!

Your belly is really big. You look like you could have the biggest baby in the world. Did you know that the biggest baby ever born was 21 lbs? (from a child)

You are huge.

Are you having twins? Uhh, oh, no? Maybe it is just the shirt.

Pregnant women shouldn't eat donuts. I don't let my wife eat donuts and she is pregnant.

Why are you still working?! When are you due? September 26?! (eyeing the belly) Wow.

You have a month left?! You are going to have a big baby.

4 comments:

SIX Thirys said...

LOL! That's funny. I get the same wonderfully gracious comments from people :-)

Brianne said...

so let's see it!! :)
come on, post a belly photo :)

Eric 'n Leah said...

Ohh, not to negate your last days of pregnancy...but just imagine what is said when you are actually carrying two children at once...!!!

Chunny and Me said...

You poor thing! I'll bet you look beautiful - they are just jealous. :) I agree, post a picture so we can see how cute you are. Can't wait to meet your little man. Have you named him yet? Love you guys!