Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Big Boy Bed

Today, I broke down the crib and set up the toddler bed. I have to say, I thought the people who designed this toddler bed weren't too bright as I tried to squeeze my fingers into tiny holes to tighten some bolts. However, when Andy got home and I told him about it, he looked at the loosely put together bed, he promptly got a socket wrench and tightened the whole thing up. I guess I was the one that wasn't too bright. I was thinking that they should invent something to make tightening those bolts easier, I guess they already had.

Anyway, Liam was SO EXCITED! He wanted to eat lunch early and then promptly ran up to go take his nap at 11:30 (he'll usually go down between 12:30 and 1). He slept great, and then just got up and played for a half hour in his room by himself when he woke up. The blanket Grandma Rosalie made for him fits perfectly on it. He had a fun time "making his bed" too as he tried to straighten the blanket.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great!!! We are doing the big boy bed this week with Jeremiah!! I am so excited!