Monday, November 24, 2008

Babymoon

We got away to Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, before Asher was born. The Dirkses were kind enough to watch Liam for several days so we could have time just the two of us before it became the four of us! We relaxed in our hotel, ate, walked around town, and watched our rented documentary, Planet Earth. It definitely rested us up before the big plunge!




This is me eating fudge. There was actually a better pic than this, but I think this more accurately reflected my energy level. We've decided before each baby we should take a picture of me eating fudge. If you want to see Liam's fudge picture, go back in the archives to October of 2007. That one is much better because you can see my ginormous stomach and Andy's expression at me eating a whole brick of fudge.

1 comment:

Carrie Spielman said...

Okay lady... I just spent about 20 minutes looking for the older picture of you eating fudge, to no avail.... WHERE IS IT!???!!!
:) Glad to hear the good news, we have been praying for you guys!