Tuesday, April 21, 2009

News, Read All About It

Yesterday, we had an informative day in the Tobin household. Andy had his eye appointment and was told that he is color blind. Yes, 29 years and now it all finally makes sense. Apparently, reds, browns, and greens are his problem colors and we now understand why some of his outfit palettes seemed odd to me but fine to him.

I also found out that I will be having surgery on Friday because of an abominal mass which they think is a bleeding cyst. We'll know more when they go in and look around. You could pray for me at 7:30 am on Friday for a sucessful procedure and trust in the Lord! I should be home by the afternoon if everything goes well!

6 comments:

SIX Thirys said...

We'll be praying!!

jhoch said...

Definitely praying for you!

bobkat said...

We are praying for peace, perfect healing, and joy in the Lord's plan for every aspect of your life.
Love you.

Sarah said...

We'll pray for you Arianna! And that's funny about Andy. :)

Eric 'n Leah said...

Ok, so as the super-responsible lab partner that I was for Andy...I'd like to chime in and say that I'm not TOO surprised....I remember him not being too sure about some chemicals then...which I thought was a little odd...

Anyhow...we'll pray for your surgery!!

Dustin & Heidi Greenup said...

Praying for healing and peace. Love you guys