Friday, September 28, 2007

Another Baby (that hasn't arrived) Update

A quick update on our progress, or lack thereof. I did get my membranes stripped on Monday and nothing much happened. Today, Jessica Hoch gave me a very enjoyable pedicure and manicure (I have heard pedicures might help). As well, we went to Studio City's Caioto's Pizza Cafe and got "The Salad," which is supposed to help induce labor. I guess it is pretty famous and they ship their salad dressing to desperate pregnant women all over the country. Nothing has happened for us yet though. Swimming and long walks haven't done the trick either. So continue to pray for patience for us as we wait. Thanks as well for so many of your encouraging phone calls and notes!

1 comment:

Brianne said...

Those last days can seem like forever! Praying for you to wait with a patient trust in God's sovereignty!!

PS - Jacob was TWO WEEKS late. :)