Sunday, February 3, 2008

Last Day of Work at Northridge Hospital

I worked my last day at Northridge Hospital yesterday. I've got to say that it was the best job that I've ever had. The staff that I was able to work with was wonderful. I learned so much from them about taking excellent care of patients. I can only hope if I do nursing again someday, that I'll be able to work with people as friendly and as good at teaching as the Northridge staff! So, thank you to all my friends at Northridge and best wishes!

Dlorah and Leela, our clinical supervisors


Judy, Joanna with her daughter Elizabeth, and Lori, our educator

With Marge, Cindy, Marina, Manush, and Eileen

Brandi and Elvira

With Sue, Pam, Brandi, Tess, and Arnie

With Jouse and Carlos

Goodbye Northridge ICU, Hello Illinois!

No comments: